We find solutionsAdvice Defence Litigation
Building trust for over the last 20 years
P&R law firm began its journey in 2017, although our professional career as independent lawyers started in 1999. Since then, we have strengthen our training and worked with different offices to consolidate our litigation experience across all types of courts and proceedings, always with one basic premise: client satisfaction.
For each of our services, we provide our clients with a quotation on an order form. We personally assume the management of any judicial or extrajudicial procedures, always in compliance with the code of ethics and the regulations on personal data protection and prevention of money laundering.
As far as fees are concerned, we follow the criteria of the Malaga Bar Association, although the personal circumstances of each client are taken into account in preparing our quotations, which are individualised and flexible, respectful of professional dignity and aimed at benefiting our client’s defence.
We are proactive, hardworking and skilled. Our technical and administrative tools help us achieve an increasingly efficient organisation, anytime and anywhere.
We enjoy what we do. We are different.
Are you a Property Manager?
We can help you take legal action (in and out of court) against debtors in your community of owners. You will be informed on the progress of each case on a timely manner, either by electronic means or in person. We can also attend the owners’ meetings, should you consider this necessary.
Feel free to send us an e-mail and we will arrange a meeting at no obligation.
Do you own one or several properties on the coast?
We can help you with the administration of your properties. Our firm is at your disposal for the management of your mail, supplies, insurance, relations with the community of owners, leases, taxes, etc.
Tell us how we can help.
Are you self-employed or a small business owner?
Outsource your civil and commercial legal advisory services.
Tell us about your activity. We provide extrajudicial advice on contractual matters (agency, mediation and partnership agreements, among others) as well as judicial advice, by demanding compliance with contracts, reporting breaches, requesting their cancellation, etc.
Family law and custody
|Separation and divorce proceedings.
Alimony and support.
Guardianship and shared custody.
|Interim measures. Dependent relatives.
|Procedures for modifying conditions.
|Enforcement due to failure to comply with visitation arrangements and alimony.
Liquidation of assets.
- Liquidation of the community property regime. Inventory. Liquidation.
- Rescission due to injury.
- Liquidation of marital property. Civil partnerships.
|Drafting of lease contracts for housing and non-residential premises (holiday accommodation, business premises, etc.). Precarious tenancy.
|Introduction of purchase option clauses.
|Notifications and injunctions.
|Termination of contracts by mutual agreement.
|Unilateral withdrawal from a contract.
|Exercise of preferential acquisition rights.
- Filing and defence in cases of expiry of contract term.
- Filing and defence in cases of non-payment of rent or similar outstanding amounts (service, supplies, tax).
- Filing and defence in cases of unauthorised lease or sublease.
- Filing and defence in cases of unauthorised construction works.
- Filing and defence of claims for damages. Compensation. Loss of profit.
- Filing and defence of evictions.
- Judicial deposits.
|Creation of horizontal property regimes. Drafting of statutes and internal regulations.
|Establishment of township associations (mancomunidades).
|Drafting of specialised letters, notifications and injunctions.
|Attendance at ordinary and/or extraordinary general meetings in defence and on behalf of the owner.
- Filing and defence of discontinuance due to damaging and/or forbidden activities.
- Filing and defence of claims for outstanding payments. Monitory procedure. Declarative procedure.
- Filing and defence of challenges against harmful or unlawful agreements.
|Crimes against freedom.
- Harassment (school, sexual, workplace).
|Offences against honour, privacy, right to one’s own image and inviolability of the home.
- Discovery and disclosure of secrets.
|Offences against family relations.
- Child abduction.
- Family desertion.
|Offences against property.
- Unfair administration.
- Punishable insolvencies.
|Road traffic offences.
|Offences against the Administration of Justice.
- False accusation.
- False testimony.
- Failure to comply with the terms of a sentence or the security measures.
Consumer defence and abusive clauses
Banks, Airlines, insurance companies, etc. We defend your rights against large corporations: abusive clauses, disproportionate interests, flight cancellations, long delays, lost luggage, breaches.
• Invalidity and claim for payment of “floor clauses” (cláusulas suelo).
• Invalidity of abusive clauses.
|Claims to insurance companies.
• Contractual compliance. Non-payment of compensation.
• Opposition to action for recovery. Coverage for intoxication.
|Claims to airlines.
• Breach of transport contract.
• Loss of luggage.
• Long delays.
• Flight cancellation.
Damages and Civil Liability
If either you or your belongings have suffered damage because of a negligence, or if you have been sued, we will analyse the case and determine whether compensation can be sought and how to pursue it.
|Damages to buildings or construction works.
• Lift accidents.
• Falling objects in public spaces.
• Water Leaks, floods, damp.
• Works in neighbouring plots.
• Liability under Building Construction Law.
|Non-material damage for breach of the right to honour and privacy.
|Damage caused by animals.
|Damage caused by minors.
|Damage caused in public entertainment venues.
• Catering Establishments (clubs, pubs).
• Play areas and amusement parks for children.
• Swimming pools and water parks.
|Damage caused by noise pollution.
|Damage caused by falls in public facilities or buildings under the system of horizontal property.
|Damage caused by professional negligence (contractual and non-contractual liability).
Where reaching an agreement is not an option, we defend your rights as either plaintiff or defendant through the appropriate channels to ensure a favourable justice outcome.
|Division of joint estate.
|Termination for breach of contract.
|Fulfilment of a contract.
|Enforcement of penalty clauses.
|Revocation of donations.
|Invalidity of a contract.
|Compensation for damages. Non-material damages.
|Remedy of hidden defects. Dispossession.
Tell us about your case
Our office is located in Fuengirola, but we operate throughout the province of Malaga, especially in the judicial districts of Torremolinos, Mijas, Marbella and Malaga. Furthermore, we represent and defend the interests of customers anywhere in Spain.
9:30 to 19:30 – Monday to Thursday
Friday – 9:30 a 14:30
Avda. Juan Gómez «Juanito» 6 · Edificio Beneco · Planta 1º Oficina 5 · 29640 · Fuengirola (Málaga)
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
We will analyse it and study its feasibility.
We will send you a quotation.
We will guide you throughout the entire process.
We will inform you.
We will discuss it.